Day 211: 31st Jan, 2010

Back to those post-sunrise sleeping days! The final week always brings with it a barrage of submissions. So here I am, working on an HRM presentation, with beautiful old bollywood songs running on youtube alongside. Soulful.

A relatively early start to the Sunday as I had volunteered to be a 'mentor' for Ocumen. That's an event where students from schools (11th,12th) from different cities come to get a taste of helL. One thing I realised (again) that there is a big difference between what we were and what kids are now. Though the gap is only around 8 years, it would easily be a generation gap as far as mindset and outlook is concerned! The ease of access to information shows.

That took most of my day. Was hanging around the mess having snacks when I met Vandana.
Vandana: "Hey where are you studying QAM from?"
Me: "Huh?" [exams are a week away, why is she asking NOW?]
Vandana: "Don't know where everyone else is studying from.. Need to find out"
Me: [couldn't hold myself back!] "But why is everyone studying QAM?!"

And even before Vandana answered, I suddenly recollected we have a QAM quiz tomorrow. Great, now even I am seeking the same answers.

Luckily happened to bump into Singla somewhere around the library. Got a quick coaching session from him on a couple of topics. I hope it will suffice.

Found some cool features on my cell. Well nothing new technologically but was new to me :-p . And that is all I would care about right? :D . Accessed youtube on my cell.. awesome rendering of the flash videos. Also updated my FB status for the first time through my cell :-p

Chalo anyways, it's 7 now. Birds have risen up and started chirping their vocal cords off. I have a class at 9. Let me get a few winks. More sleepless days ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment