Day 204: 24th Jan, 2010 - AWESOME!

IIM Lucknow is a great place. Great great place. I may be cribbing about tiny things now and then, but all that fades away when I look at things from even a little distance.

Lots of PGP23s are here, and it is so obvious that they all miss campus so much. It's around 5 now and I have just come from the location where we had the insti party. One crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy night. Actually after the Kailash Kher concert (which I personally found a little disappointing), I went off to my room to relax and was almost about to skip the insti party. Some stupid thing in me prodded me to go and I am really glad I did! Had awesomeeeeeeeeee fun!! Many PGP2s making their debuts and some PGP2s and alums just extending their record.

Sometimes, it's a pity all nights have to end...

PS: Some Channel V lady took recordings of a few of us. I may just come on national television, thanks to my unshaved unkempt looks :-p . But if at all I do make it through the editing table, I don't know the date and time when it's going to be aired :-S

0 comments:

Post a Comment