Day 186: 6th Jan, 2010 - Finally, it happened!

Finally, it happened!

First of all, let me talk about something that is so not happening these days - breakfast. Something about the weather, it's EXTREMELY sleep inducing! Yesterday my class started at 9.30, but yet I rushed in for a 2 min breakfast. Today, my class started only at 10.15, but yet I rushed in for a 2 min breakfast! The later the class is, the more I want to sleep. My bench-mate Shreyas is another case in point - he's missed all the first lectures till now :D

Anyways, back to the topic. So, finally what happened? Hmmm, before your mind starts running into all not-so-required directions, let me clear it up myself. I finally did an assignment all by myself. Well, it was a non-evaluative abstract that needed to be written, but even then, I would like to take the credit :D .. **applauds**

Non-mess day. Went to Brij ki Rasoi for lunch - the svastha aani mastha (marathi: cheap & good) option. Dinner was a pizza treat for Sudeshna's birthday. Only thing I had in the mess was the badam milk. Swell :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment