Day 191: 11th Jan, 2010 - Stay Foolish, Stay Hungry

Yea, I know the book title is different. But then, I am not talking about that :-p

As I have pointed out, the weather is totally making me lazy (sleep is just a subset of laziness). Today I did not have any inclination to life my behind out of my bed at all! My bottle of water had been lying empty since I came back to my room and I just didn't go and fill it at all, rather resorting to the few ml of saliva left in my parched mouth to quench my thirst. It reached a more extreme situation when I decided to skip dinner for want of any enthu to move. Thanks to this silly decision, I did end up feeling a little hungry after a couple of hours. Luckily for me I have some dry fruits in my room!

Along with the involuntary overdose of laziness, I am also subjecting myself to a voluntary overdose of LOST. Finished season 1 after putting in 5 hrs of viewing time!

However, there WAS one thing today for which I did manage to get myself out of my room - and that is to catch my wing-mate red handed (or should I say wet-legged?) giving himself a nice pedicure :D . Despite a lot of resistance, we did manage to grab some pics - posted below! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment