Day 185: 5th Jan, 2010

LOST

Nothing much happened today. The term's turning out to be a pretty chill one. From the looks of it, I need to find myself some activity to do! For now, am hooked on to LOST (another series). Interesting premise it has - there is a plane crash and mysteriously no one dies.. however, they are stranded on an island where strange happenings keep occurring. I heard it gets a little boring in season3/4, but that's quite a long way ahead.

Academically (ironically I declared only yesterday that I don't write much on this topic, but contemplating backwards, I think I do it quite a bit :-p) , our HR classes are tending to venture pretty much in the philosophical area rather than functional. Some people seem to be thinking pretty much about it :D . Soumen for one had a lot of weird moral conflicts staring at him. Also found Subbu and Tarun in a looooong discussion about it during dinner time. Nice, interesting human behaviour this :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment