Days 189,190: 9th-10th Jan, 2010


It's frikkin cold out here! Winter @ helL started off with me having to wear 2 layers of cloth. Around a couple of weeks back, I had to add a sweatshirt or jacket to that. Now, alongwith all that, I also have thermals, but it still feels cold! Almost as if the cold penetrates directly into the body through various means. The last 2 days especially have been super cold. Today I don't remember the sunlight coming down at all ! Had chilly winds the whole day.

All this temperature masti leads to a dense fog on campus. Literally, if you take 20 steps away from your hostel, you would lose sight of it :D .. Check out this pic!

We had this 3 session workshop by Abhiyan. The workshop was titled LEM or Laboratory in Entrepreneurial Motivation, and so it was!! It was conducted by Prof. Sunil Handa from IIM A and was one of the best sessions on campus. I won't write much about the session itself - since I believe it's effect would come only when delivered by the professor himself. However, this I'll say, if any one of you reading this post really wants to be an entrepreneur, you MUST speak to this guy.

Had INDEX final presentations today - the last step in the INDEX'09 journey. Went off pretty well. I was quite impressed by a couple of presentations and more than that by the quality of questions asked by the judge from A C Nielsen. Shanky was also with us thanks to the superb efficiency of trains in winter :-p .

Went to this place called Naush to celebrate. (Luckily Vanki managed to get the car and I got to evade biking in this cold!) Very mughlai type of ambience and food. Food was average I would say. We were there till 12, at which point we celebrated Vinay's birthday! Another first.. Gave him kicks right there in the restaurant compound :D

Made good use of my newly bought camera mobile. Am happy :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment