Day 199: 19th Jan, 2010

My classmate and hostel mate, ADJ, is ironically, not in control of his sleep durations these days. So I have this deal with him where, every four times I wake him up, he treats me with a choclate :D

As usual, today morning, 5 minutes before the lecture, I was doing my usual run to the mess to grab a bite before continuing the run to the classroom. I stopped to make the wake up call...

Me (banging on the door) : "Chal uth saale.. paanch min hii hai"
ADJ (sleepy and half-closed eyes) : "arre aaj toh 9.45 ka hii class hai na?"
Me : "Haan toh ho gaya na 9.40!"
ADJ : "Huh?! Abhi ek minute pehli hii toh 9 tha"

:D :D

Golden dialogue in the FM lec: 'Cases are like vegetables.. yeh khaana zaroori hai..! '

We had some presentations in the HR class where each group was asked to come up with suggestions on how teaching in a particular course could be improved. Pretty good concept I would say! What was (selfishly biased towards it) most satisfying to me that the batch thought of INDEX as a pretty useful idea. Definitely encouraging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment