Day 196: 16th Jan, 2010 - INDEX '09 Results!

Was a day when I surprised myself. I actually asked doubts (not exactly doubts..more like points that I felt were not right :-p) in QAM. And not once, but twice! Of course, had to pay a heavy price for it .. the prof ended up asking my name :-( . That's the most dangerous thing that can happen. Need to come up with some hiding strategy..

Had our INDEX 2009 Prize Distribution function. Enjoyed a lot :D . Especially Tarun's "unprecedented" speech :D :D


Came back to my room and finished designing the poster. That ate up time and consequently I ate dinner @ GoBi. (GoBi a.k.a. GnB - Gossip n Bite, a snack shop started on campus by a few 2nd year students!) with Saurabh. And then suddenly randomly came to know of this manfest competition that was going on. Played O-zone, starting 30 min late :-p . Was fun trying to solve that loooooong case :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment