Day 184: 4th Jan, 2010 - Term III starts !

And so the grind begins (again!) ...

I don't recollect the last time I woke up to a pleasant alarm tone. Typically, I would use the alarm feature of my motorola C-150, specifically a tone called the burning train or something. Trust me, it could wake up a corpse :D . A new year, a new term and more importantly a new cellphone ensured a more calm wake up today. But this works only in ideal scenarios where I am mentally aware of the need to sacrifice sleep and rush to the class. And doesn't work in situations where I actually need to depend on some external intervention. And that is why I now have the Tipu Sultan tone as my alarm tone. And yes, this one can make a corpse on Jupiter wake up :D.

We seem to be having a number of GLOBE courses this sem. However, had 3 lecs today and it does feel like the profs this time are nice. Vinod (b'day boy today!) got christened as 'Chatur' in HR's HR class :-p

Finished off the registration stuff in the afternoon. Collected the usual truckload of books from the program office. Those books only seem to be helping in exercising my biceps and triceps once in every 3 months.

Spent the rest of the day majorly watching LOST. That's a new series that I target to finish this sem. Collected the manfest sweatshirt during dinner. Pretty cool one, this as well. Anyways, continued with a little more LOST post dinner.

It's midnight. Pretty early for helL standards, but am dead sleepy. Not sure of what I am writing. Will read the post tomorrow. Good night guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment