Day 207: 27th Jan, 2010

A relatively mellow day only turned out to be an antithetical beginning to the night. Today saw one of the craziest acts our wing has seen (in close competition to Dixit's tantrums on spotting a lizard 2 billion light years away).

Started off pretty simple - I was lost in yet another episode of LOST when Dixit and KK walked into my room, for some usual tp. To cut out another long story, I'll just say Dixit took my bottle of water on purpose to provoke me, and I responded :-p . I responded by taking all the bottles of water I could lay my hands on and pouring/splashing it on Dixit. Unfortunately, Dixit chose to run into KK's room and poor KK had to pay the price as the whole drama unfolded there!

Went on to celebrate SKD and ADJ's birthdays. SKD had already been handed a warm up greet by his Manfester friends. ADJ was the more untraceable one, until the INDEX ops guy (me!) decided to take things (in this case, ADJ's neck) into his hands - literally tracked him down at some hidden lane on campus and brought him to GnB :D . Of course, that was followed by the customary celebrations. Again, shared responsibility eventually became no one's responsibility - and we had to make-do with a sandwich cake.

Today also saw two of my friends Pindyck and Yogs clear their CFA exams. So the celebrations were extended to include them as well :D . At one point of time, Yogs came charging like a raging bull to butt his sauce-laden head right into Pindyck's tummy, leaving a nice impression :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment