Day 198: 18th Jan, 2010 - One second!

Sometimes, some simple things make you wonder how much in control of things you really are. So many things could have been different that day. I could have searched for one book less in the library. I could have left without pausing to greet the librarian. I could have gone to the library without making small talk with my friend. I could have run for a few more steps on my way back to the classroom. The prof could have come in a minute later. A couple of more guys could have been absent to hamper the prof's progress during attendance. A zillion other things perhaps. But none of it happened - and I missed my attendance for a 1.5 hr lec because of 1 second! :-(

Finally did manage to lay my hands on the book. Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer (ya, ya. stop being judgemental about somebody's reading habits :-p). Realised the reason why I missed the attendance was that the book was wrongly titled!!!!!!!

Had an INDEX meet post dinner. So much to do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment