Day 208: 28th Jan, 2010

So finally the quizzes have started pouring. Had the SCM and CFM quiz today. Nothing much to prepare in CFM - 90% of the class walked in without reading a word. And then, I utilised the 20 min gap between the tests to study for the SCM quiz :D

Played TT after a looooong time. Went back to my room and did some timepass. Suddenly around 7, I got a call from Pindyck asking me to come down for CS! Counter-strike!

Some info about me. Back in school, I was a BIG addict of all video games. But somehow, the computer games bug never bit me, mainly because I didn't like playing without joysticks. And inspite of me warning all this to Pindyck, was incorporated in his team.

We started playing as terrorists. To identify ourselves (especially novices like me who wouldn't be able to distinguish with the clothing), we named ourselves as terrorist_XYZ. All was fine as I tried to shoot and kill the counter terrorists. Really enjoyed all the killing, though usually I happened to be the victim. The funnier part was when we switched roles to become counter terrorists. It never occurred to me that our names won't change. I saw somebody named terrorist_rancho in front of me, became trigger happy and killed my teammate :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment