Day 192: 12th Jan, 2010 - Missing !

Blondie is our local intranet portal and every midnight, the batch gets a mass mailer where others can post their messages. Now, I haven't maintained any records, but I can easily bet that more than 90% of those mails are the 'Lost and Found' ones! It's really weird the kind of things that go missing on campus. We have had those mails for everything from watches to keys to rackets. There was even a case when someone simple forgot where he had kept his bike! :D . But today's entry takes the cake - one guy lost his suit ! The message as follows "I am not able to find my suit. I, being bad at remembering things, not able to relloect whether I lent it to somebody. So, in case somebody finds a blue coloured suit in a cover which has Chandigarh\'s address, then i would be really greatful. Being able to locate it would be a great help as placement time is around. Treat assured :) "

Had a caricature workshop in the evening. It was good, but my expectations from it was different. Shown here are a couple of pics of my effort. (the third one being the improvisation drawing :-p)



It's almost 2 am now. Am very very sleepy. Have an extra lec @ 9 in the morning, else could have slept till 10.15 :-x . And just when I am about to sleep, it's started to rain heavily! Wow... didn't see that coming!

Too tough to write anything sensible. Cyaa laters! gn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment