Day 205: 25th Jan, 2010

Life suddenly becomes so empty and boring when these fests end. I remember having this kinda feeling after INDEX (to a much higher degree of course) as I suddenly ended up on the routine.

Today I recorded my first absent (excluding the sad HRM incident) of the term. Woke up late and missed the CFM class. Would have missed the next ones too but thankfully ADJ happened to call and wake me up :D . Ran to the class after getting ready in 5min (am becoming more and more proficient at that). Even gave a surprise quiz in HRM :-p

Sat in the INDEX room in the afternoon as the alums were leaving. Nice fun again :D . Ended up recording my second absent as well while talking to them. Nothing to worry, I have enough buffer left.

Anyways, it's only 12.30 right now, but I think I will go to sleep. Want to wake up for tomorrow's function.

Happy Republic Day guys! Jai Hind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment