Day 193: 13th Jan, 2010 - Aal izz helL!

This sleep thing has already cost me my breakfast over the week. Today, it almost cost my first absent mark of the term. After snoozing/closing a billion alarms right from 6 am to 8 am, I tried to satiate my greed for further sleep by lying in my bed for a few more minutes. Or so I thought. Until eco stud Pindyck (whom I usually wake up every morning!) bangs my door at 8:54 shouting "abbe saale, 6 min mei class hai". And that the first lec was from a professor who was pretty strict about the timings. Managed to finish off the most basic routine actions and run my way into the lecture in those 6 minutes.

Profs here sometimes show a really nice sense of humor. It so happened that the FM 2 prof used a chalk which was a little light in colour and so a girl from the last bench requested the prof to use another colour chalk. With a nice smirk on his face, the prof walks and picks up a PINK chalk and asks "Is this fine?" :D

In one of my earlier posts, I made fun of people who sleep late making a presentation and consequently miss the class the next day. Happenstance - the very next day I slept off and missed a quiz. Yesterday I made fun of all the Lost and Found mails. Today, temporarily, my bike went missing! Fortunately, did happen to trace it to some other location where it was parked :-p

And this one is the biggie of the day. Even before coming to helL (just IIM L then :p), I had wanted to do these 2-3 things. One was to maintain a daily blog - check. Other was to indulge in something like jogging to build my stamina. Finally, I have a start in that direction. Jogged today, must be around 3.5-4 km.. but sure seemed A LOT more ! BTW, inspiration for this sudden act was a denim which seemed to have become tighter than ever before :D

And finally trying to take part in one of these competitions. Brainstormed (I like the word :-D) a little with Meenal and Pankaj. We got really happy when we came up with what we saw were some cool novel ideas. But bloody every idea seems to have been thought of previously! It is but a small world..!

Back to my room and some music later, I realise it's 4 am now.. Class tomorrow @ 9.. sigh! Aal izz helL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment