Day 212: 1st Feb, 2010

I have seen peacocks on campus before, but today, one of them came right up to the common area between our hostels. I clicked this pic from some distance.


And even as I took just one step ahead, the peacock flew a whole two floors to reach the terrace! Woah.. I had never seen a peacock fly before :D

Had our QAM quiz. A 20min quiz for a problem that could be solved in 6-7 minutes, typical BKM :D . I still bungled up with the objective function! :( . Very very silly.

As I said, huge workload in the pipeline. Got bored of the whole thing in the evening and went for an 'introspective walk' :D . Stopped by at the temple. And also bought myself a snickers bar :D . Suddenly missing the snicker bar shake @ Mocha's! [if you are in Bombay, you just CANNOT miss it! it's divine!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment