Day 224: 13th Feb, 2010 - Maggu Divas

I read for only 2 hours for the MIS paper (an hour yesterday + an hour in the morning) and regretted wasting even that much time. The exam was full globe. We had one case study on eBay followed by three questions worth 5,5,15 marks resp. I (and most other people) have simply combined ans1 and ans2 to get ans3 :D

It's only the start of globe for the day though. Today the whole of PGP25 is celebrating 'Maggu Divas'. 5 chapters of MM and 12(!!) chapters of HRM to be mugged :-| . Am trying my best to motivate myself to study.. but even 5 min after I read something, I can't seem to recollect it :-(

The weather's beautiful though, just pleasant. Beautiful precursor for Valentine day tomorrow. If only I didn't have these exams.. and while wishes are being made.. if only I had a Valentine :-p

1 comments:

KK said...

I myself have faced this thing a lot, studying less and finding it useless.

Post a Comment