Day 214: 3rd Feb, 2010

Management is a lot about introducing efficiency to save money, time or any such resource. And this is applicable to even small actions. I personally, over this one year and especially this term, have managed to improve one small action of mine which is extremely helpful every morning. And that is drinking tea while walking :-p

Had our CFM presentation today, which wasn't much of a bother because it was decided that I wasn't the one who was going to give it. Except for a small hiccup today. It suddenly came about that the task of giving the presentation somehow fell back on me. I was giving a stock reco report in a CFM class! The less I say about the content the better (though I doubt if I can say more in the first place). I only hope the evaluation is on the communication aspect :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment