Day 218: 7th Feb, 2010

After quite some time I donated blood. Thanks to the camp organised by Bhavishya. Got three punctures on my body, two attempts in vain as they tried to find my vein. Third time lucky when they tried to find one access point on my left arm. Pachpan's case was funnier. They found a vein on his right arm and inserted the needle. 1 min gone.. 2 min gone.. 5 min gone.. but no blood came out! :D . Then finally they shifted to his left arm for some success :-p

As part of our HRM submission, each group needs to read and summarise 15 journal articles on any one topic. I was alloted 3 articles from my group. Mahnnn.. I have no clue how people write such stuff! I was boreddddd to death (well, almost) reading one article. God knows how I am going to complete the other two.

It's almost 5. Were to have a brief INDEX meet at 2 .. for around 15-20 min. Turned out to be anything but that.. was the longest INDEX meet we ever had yet.. def a meeting to remember..

0 comments:

Post a Comment