Day 230: 19th Feb, 2010

These few days on campus are super precious. I just don't imagine we will EVER get such days again. Unfortunately I couldn't make and implement any plans to go on any trip, but it's still great to be super-vella (North Indian slang for 'free') on campus.

I have INDEX for me though, so that does manage to keep me occupied here and there. Had to go to the city to meet the RSC guy. Unexpected encounter that one :-| 

Went to the city in the evening to correct my specs. (Ya, had broken it YET again when I rolled over while sleeping :-( .. sheah!). Chatur came along to buy something for her cousins. Met PK somewhere in the city and I was introduced to one fruit called ras-bhari - weird khatta-meetha taste it has. Went to MINT for dinner, but it was booked for some function. Guess that place still ain't got lucky enough to be graced by me. Anyways, went to Chote Nawaab from there. I superbly tapped my sense of deja vu to take the correct turns to land up at that exact place :D . I must say I felt very proud of my geographic sense at that moment :D . Our contrasting gastronomic preferences ensured we ordered something that turned out to be only okay-ish, but theek hai, a nice dinner time conversation compensated for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment