Day 233: 22nd Feb, 2010

Good times come to an end. Back to waking up early and running to the classrooms and back to the lectures!

But yoohoo!.. Party time! We juniors took a treat from the rest of the seniors for their placements. Went to Chote Nawaab yet again. (I went on my bike especially as I had got my helmet back!) The food was better this time though - I need to remember paneer seekh kabab as the starter to be ordered!

Not the greatest of news awaited when we came back to campus though. Sometimes, you just can't form an opinion on certain things.. Sleeping super late relatively.. almost 4.30 am .. even PCOMers have gone to sleep now :)

1 comments:

loveyourwatch said...

Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
ขอใบอนุญาตโฆษณาอาหาร

Post a Comment