Day 72: 31st Aug, 2009

It is raining surveys! Anyways we get a barrage of mails from a lot of different sources. To add to this pain, people are randomly spamming the group with links to their BIO project questionnaires! Every time I do a send-receive on my outlook, there are a dozen new survey links in my inbox :-S . Because of this volume, the effect is just lost. I am personally just deleting those mails now. I doubt if anyone else is doing anything different. But wait, how do I confirm that? A new survey perhaps :-p

Had an event called Finrush. A treasure hunt where the clues are accounting problems and the solutions would turn out to be places you need to run to next. Usually I am good with treasure hunts where the clues are puzzles, but was MANACally handicapped in this case. Had a couple of other studs in my team, so we did OK. But didn't win :( Only lots of running around. Apparently I was the lucky guy (303) with the 1st clue, but then our luck ran out there I guess :-p

Got marks for 2 more subjects - Communication and QAM. Comm marks have been totally arbit. Ranging from 32-35 for most people. I am 33, might be a mark below the class average, but never mind. Holding on to the average in QAM as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment