Day 48: 7th Aug, 2009

Had a paper in engineering for which I mugged like crazy the night before, only to experience a total blank out during the exam :-| . History repeats, a little moderated this time though. Super GLOBE-ish BIO paper. Later realised (when pointed out to by someone else) that we were supposed to be brief in our answers or else marks may be deducted. I hope I haven't written so much gas that I end up with negative marks :D.

Have my last paper - QAM - tomorrow. It is supposed to be easy for engineers considering their "strong previous mathematical skills". A pseudo engineer like me would beg to differ :) . So yet another struggle! Am typing this post at 6 in the morning! With a substantial part of the syllabus yet to cover. And this includes learning the subject only theoretically - haven't solved any problem by myself!

Adios... good night... err... good morning?? bahh!

1 comments:

Shreyas said...

it will indeed be intersting to find out what you were upto in the library till 6am and not studying anything...!

Post a Comment