Day 41: 31st July, 2009

We have Relative Grading here in IIM Lucknow. Which means your absolute performance does not matter; what matters is where you stand compared to others. What I definitely didn't expect is to get a "taste" of it today during breakfast. Woke up well in time to grab a bite, but realised when I went to the mess that half the menu items had been hogged-to-finish by the early arrivers. Had to make do with the standard cornflakes/milk and bread/butter/jam.

PCom(Placement Committee) next shortlist was released. Got chucked out :-( . Quite disappointing. Not very sure what went amiss. But anyways, disappointments never stay with me much :-p .

Today happened to be the last day before our first exams here. Indication that it is time to start studying. Anyways, bored and distracted as I was with the very thought of picking up a book, some creative juices of my mind set flowing - and presenting before you yet another limerick! :D

Exams I have from Monday
On books my mind doesn't stay
Subjects galore
Each one's a bore
Time to seek The Divine and pray!



2 comments:

Shreyas said...

you know where relative grading is concerned, even praying is relative, so you better get cracking!!! :P

electricstorm said...

lol... never thought of this aspect!

Post a Comment