Day 47: 6th Aug, 2009

Yet another 3 hour paper we had today - LAM or Legal Aspects of Management. Funny thing was people started finishing off within 1 hour itself. A couple of cases - I personally found them interesting (which is not to be miscontrued as easy). Then some short answer questions... didn't take much time... lots of globe there. I myself managed to finish it off in around 2 hrs, finally coming up with 5 inventions that cannot be patented :-p .

It is now 4 in the morning and I am trying to read up on weird motivation theories, none of which seems to have any effect on me or the remaining junta seated here. BIO (Behaviour in Organisations) is by FARRRRR the most theoretical subject we have on our course. Trying to mug up stuff like crazy, but recall value is abysmal. Darn! Am unable to remember stuff that I read on just the previous page.

Anyways, give up time for now - will go and sleep. So long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment