Day 49: 8th Aug, 2009

AWESOME! The only word that fits.

Ate outside. Fell madly in love all over again. Danced like crazy in the insti party. Full chillax.

Midterms ended today. Thought I will do some work and stuff instead of going out. Then thought... am going to get this day only 12 times in my curriculum! So left everything else aside and went to the city - saharaganj.

Ate at McDs there. Then saw a movie at PVR- Love Aaj Kal and I liked it! And Deepika is SOOOO nice man. Full babe! In love with her again...

Returned at 11. ROCKING insti party today. Danced like crazyyy. Broke my floaters in the process :-p . Party went on till about 4am. Went to Gupta, had a Amul Kool. Now going to sleep. It is daylight, but a new beginning from now :).

Impending photoshoot tomorrow at 11.45... hope I wake up! so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment