Day 54: 13th Aug, 2009

AFTER I had made the post yesterday, I met up with a couple of my friends to discuss about the video making thing. Had some random discussions till 4.30-5. From there went to the CC to take a printout of a some FIRO SPIRO stuff that we were supposed to submit the next day.. and finally slept at 6am! The result -> missed the Eco lecture at 10.15! :D

Actually it is partly also the mistake of the guy who 's there 2 doors away. I wake him up almost every other day, but whenever he is supposed to wake me up, I miss the lecture. He claims to have woken me up even today at 8.30 but I guess he is not persuasive and effective enough :-p.

One good thing that happened was I finally managed to move away from the state of inertia w.r.t. committee tasks. I went to the city exclusively for this. But as luck would have it, halfway through, there was a downpour!! Got drenched totally. The first thing I did after I went to the mall was buy new clothes and change! :D Then went about making a few enquiries. Got a couple of leads that I need to follow. But the experience was fun.. realised the brand value of an IIM :) . People stop and listen to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment