Day 61: 20th Aug, 2009

Wow! After many many days woke up with the rays of the sun falling on my face! :D . Now I know the PJ maker in you will arise and say "toh subah subah kya moonlight aaega". Well, my initial statement is significant because the last entire week was the wettest week till now. Mad perpetual rains. And hardly any sunshine. Today was nice.

There is such a barrage of mails here that most mails are just read superficially. Just 3 days back, a mail was sent informing people that classes have been preponed by 15 minutes. Still, majority junta walked in at the usual time! With a nice shocked expression on their faces :D

Had the MANAC quiz in the evening. As I said, love such quizzes where everyone gets screwed :D. Actually, a little-short-on-time types paper. Some more time would have helped. Oh well, not helped me, but some people atleast :-p .

But all in all, super chillax day. Nothing apart from these things. I slept off at approximately 10.15! HEEEHAHAHHAA! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment