Day 65: 24th Aug, 2009

Lecture @ 8am. Wake up time: 7.55am!! Never before in my life have I acted with such speed. I usually take around 5 minutes just to move out and brush my teeth, but today, in 5 minutes, I had brushed my teeth, changed, packed my bag (books + laptop!) and run all the way to the PGP block (carrying the heavy heavy bag) with a few seconds to spare! :D

Post classes, spent time on building my CV. That is a huge area of concern. Have been hearing about the importance of building a good CV again and again, but problem is 'good' here is extremely subjective. Anyways, tried to modify and rephrase some sentences. Tried to revamp my work-ex section. Added INDEX Core Committee :)

Btw, we have an informal student DB intranet site called etrigan (don't ask me why!). It has this feature by which the top 5 searched profiles are shown. Ever since committee results are out, all Pcommers are topping the charts! :p Bahut demand hai junta mei :D

Also had Sikander football finals today. My hostel lost to H14 ..! :-( .. sheah! but never mind, time for the other sporting Gods from the hostels to show up! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment