Day 58: 17th Aug, 2009

Considering the fact that I had not slept the previous day at all, I had good reason to catch up on a siesta. But there seemed to be something mystical. I don't know whether it was the lecture or the weather or what.. but EVERYONE just seemed to be dead sleepy. As soon as the lec was over, all the heads tumbled in meek submission to the Goddess of sleep.

Beauty is some one non-sleepy classmate happened to take a pic of the moment. And trust me, it is NOT staged even a bit :D.


Had our intersection skit in the evening. Practiced all afternoon for it. Balanced it with some preparation for the Manfest group review that I had later in the night.

Met up in the evening. Dhamdhere had brought costumes and all! There is always a first time for so many things in life. Today was the first time I wore costumes in a skit. The only "skits" (read HardSell :p) that I had been a part of never required any costumes and all. I played a Devta. Felt really excited to wear those flowing robes and fake hair and stuff :D. The skit went off pretty well! The jokes were well appreciated by the audience and there was good coordination amongst us as well! But apparently, the judges were looking forward to some sort of "message" :-S ... so we didn't win. But still, I will remember it as an experience which we enjoyed! Right from making the script to all the acting including the dog barks :D.. hehehe :D!

Had dinner and went back to my room at around 9.45. Thought I'll take a short nap to recharge for the Manfest group review at 12.20 midnight. Next thing I know is my hostel neighbour was waking me up and the time was around 12.40!! Shucks! Had badly overslept.. and my team members were all frantically trying to call me! Finally they traced my neighbour's number and had him wake me up! I rannnn all the way to the PGP block. As soooon as I entered the room, had to go on stage and deliver the presentation on my part. And the sad part is.. as I was giving my presentation, I realised the concept was good with nice potential to be developed.. just wished I had worked more on it! But anyways, thanks to my semi drowsiness and the run, I could deliver only a just-average presentation. Darn.. I also missed out an apology for the delay at the start of the presentation ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment