Day 149: 24th Nov, 2009

Was super sleepy yesterday night as well. But had to urgently make another couple of designs. So dragged myself to spend yet another night at the CC. However, this time the sleep sacrifice was at a price.

What happened is that accidentally, while making the 2nd poster, I overwrote it at the location of the 1st poster with the same file name! :-( .. Fortunately I have a jpeg version stored, but still.. it leaves me without a psd. I hope no change comes up in that poster!

Went to the city alone today. Especially to get the flex prints for those designs. Did quite a bit of local spons work. Highlight however was my first encounter with the newest car on road ! And what a memorable encounter it was. I was going along at a usual speed and suddenly the vehicle in front of me puts on the brake. I do the same thing, but still my bike ends up kissing the rear of the car ahead. (mini GPL :-p) . As I look to see which vehicle, I realised it was nothing less than the TATA Nano ! Luckily, nothing major or even minor happened, damage wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment