Day 146: 21st Nov, 2009

Went to BbC again, to get the written confirmation. Well actually the intention was to rake out money from him, but I guess that would have to wait another couple of days.

Spending the evening 'sleeping' was a complete 'sacrifice' of time ;-) :-p

Vinay called me and woke me up around midnight. CC again. Super duper sleepy. I would literally click something on the screen and then freeze into a stare as I had suddenly lost all ability to interact with the external environment. Then Vinay would shake me up and I would click on a couple things and then after 3-4 minutes.. same story again :-/

Got into a more awake-state sometime later (fortunately). Finally finished off with all PS and design work that we would require!

Tomorrow is Sunday, but no respite. I also have a DWO presentation tomorrow. Haven't read the case. Haven't seen the slides. But I am not very bothered about that. My only worry is that I should manage to wake up and be present on time tomorrow!

2 comments:

Achintya Nath Sexena said...

Hi

I am a student from IIT-Kharagpur. Can you tell me who is teaching you Legal Aspects of Management ?

Much obliged in advance

electricstorm said...

Prof. Bansal

Post a Comment