Day 133: 8th Nov, 2009

Went for some local spons work with Shruti. Could go only after ages, thanks to my forced sabbatical. The good thing was that we did get some success :) . Beginner's luck eh :-p .. comeback types :D

After 4 months on campus, I finally figured out another alternative for food. We have this person who supplies South Indian food. Saurabh and myself ordered dosas and idli for dinner... was pretty nice. Good option when in need for a change.

My cellphone has completely conked off now. Can't even hear through the handsfree. Surviving (not that I can't live without one, but still) on a borrowed piece from Shreyas.

Vinay and Naveen had come for some work. Unfortunately happened to be one of those times when I am so dead sleepy that I just can't comprehend what is going around :-| ... I told them I would sleep awhile and resume work later, but mercifully they let me sleep on :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment