Day 131: 6th Nov, 2009

Pretty interesting day today!

Got our 1st term CGs. Have done better than what I thought I would. But yea, a little bit of a maggu batch this one... CG level seems to have gone up overall as well. And my section has gone bonkers - four 9-pointers; howzzat ! INDEX seniors are massively disappointed :-p .. Shruti is the big thing disguised as a small package, scoring a 9-pointer! I think it might be a first in INDEX ever :D

Had the 3rd interview today. Another round of HR questions. I really like the fact that they are serious about evaluating their candidates. But yea, it would be a little silly to not get through after the 3rd round interview.

Slowly people are recollecting the harsh truth called exams. Went for the MANAC remedials late evening. In the midst of the lecture, got to know from Shreyas' SMS that I got through Quetzal ! Awesome!! Summers over for me, finally! I guess this marks another qualitative landmark of the IIM L stay -

Went to the INDEX room. Bloody I got bumps again! Got started with all the pending INDEX work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment