Day 141: 16th Nov, 2009

Slept super late yesterday, doing INDEX work. Consequently missed the first lecture of the second part of the semester. (MANAC 2 - Vipul).

Lot of INDEX work through the rest of the day. Ops took a lot of time for me (tracing LIU @ Jawahar Bhavan) and Riza. Hence couldn't manage to go to colleges. Lots and lots of walking. I really envy Riza though on his ability to sleep anywhere - the ass slept off even when I was standing and taking some printouts!

Today's meeting @ 11 was followed by some refinement work on the sweatshirt through the night. The funny part was when Naveen was trying to come up with something 'brick by brick' (literally!!) with some 42 layers and 3 hours and I did it in some 30 seconds :-p

Almost 6 even today. Hope I don't miss the first lec tomorrow as well !

0 comments:

Post a Comment