Day 143: 18th Nov, 2009

Got to sleep late even yesterday. As a result missed MANAC for the second consecutive time! Can't afford to miss more of it now!

Stayed back on campus today again, this time for the poster work. Really really bad vaastu on 1st floor CC, unproductive afternoon again!

Anyways, today we gave a treat to INDEX seniors for our summer placements. Went to barbeque nation. As I said some days back, the place is awesome and so is the food! :D

The journey back was legendary. 00.30 hours and the chilling Lucknow cold - and I rode back on a bike WITHOUT wearing a sweater, jacket, sweatshirt or any of the likes (H). Ain't that something!

Reached campus at around 1am. I had had an overdose of photoshop over the past 2 days (and nights!) and therefore took a break today. Thought I'll go to my room and get some early sleep. But guess what.. downloaded GBs of new data - The Centurions, HIMYM, TBBT :D . Finally started off with some series on campus - HIMYM - 5 episodes straight before I slept off at around 4 :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment