Day 135: 10th Nov, 2009

Midsems started. Many firsts;

- First time we have 2 papers in a day here
- First time we have an open book exam

And to top it all,
- First time I went to an exam without opening the book even once :D

It was humanly quite impossible to read through both the subjects. And I thought reading MM superficially wasn't going to help. Don't think I was too wrong in my thinking - we had only one case to be analysed, for 25 whole marks! Opened the textbook directly in the class. Went straight to a couple of frameworks/diagrams and fit whatever I could in those boxes. Lets see how successful this method is.

OM was all about revenge. Revenge for all the sleep. Revenge for all the inattentiveness. Revenge because the sun rises in the east; make your own reason. Random cases demanding random analysis. My favourite part in the paper was when I managed to work out a formula for a particular term (takt time!) after looking at the data given in the next question :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment