Day 144: 19th Nov, 2009

Finally I took a break from all the designing work to go to the city. My streak of professional bad luck in the afternoon time continued as the person whom we were supposed to meet wasn't there. Anyways, seized the opportunity to go to this shop and buy some woolens. Sweater, jacket and best of all black gloves for biking. Everytime I wear those gloves, I feel like the villain of some hindi movie who is out to murder someone :D

A little late into the evening and I realised what a blessing in disguise it was that the person couldn't meet us and I instead bought these winter clothes. It was as if Mr. Temperature suddenly realised there is something called gravity and fell like crazy. Brrrr! Sudden chill !

In the evening, we had a candlelight walk in remembrance of our alumnus - Manjunath. He had to pay with his life even as he continued to bravely walk on the path of honesty and integrity. No wonder he would remain one of the most cherished members of the IIM L family.

In relation to the above, I also happened to come on NDTV, live nationwide (somewhere in the background). However, I missed kesar doodh at the mess again! Luckily someone again didn't like it much and I got to drink a little :D

My nights have now been confined to the CC. Working on the poster today.. tonight.. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment