Day 132: 7th Nov, 2009

So back on the work track. Had an OM quiz in the evening. Squeezed in the time after class to do some INDEX work. Dealing with name changes as well ! How was I to know Mahanagar Boys school was now Montfort school ... ? Came to the same place thrice asking for directions when finally someone told me this particular fact !

Me, (PCOM - kaju) and Sud went to watch Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani. Every movie I go these days seems to set a new record, albeit negative. The first time I ever walked out in the interval itself! :-| And that wasn't even the worst part... there were people in the theatre who were actually laughing! :-O .. I mean... How could they!?!?! It is high time we have some quality control committee for movies!! Actually one more thing that probably is happening is that these old directors are trying to package their previous work in a contemporary situation, but they are miserable failing to understand this mindset. Mujhe kya... mera paisa vasool nahi ho raha hai !

The point of solace was that we couldn't get the 9pm tickets so went for a 10.30 show. Went to Barbecue Nation for dinner. That was a really nice place! Infact the best place I have been to in Lucknow I would say. Had some nice food (good choice for veggies too :-p) and lots of desserts :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment