Day 129: 4th Nov, 2009

Finally finished off with Rocky series! And what a place to finish it off.. the Reliance VideoConf webworld @ the city! The main advantage was that I got a chance to finally have a coffee from CCD @ Lucknow.

Normalcy is settling in. People have started wondering about the state and fate of quizzes, assignments and all. Regular classes from tomorrow! Boo hoo! :(

Slept off early. Apparently the batch meet had a billion forced claps churned out. Clap for this and clap for that. Pretty random.

Woke up at around 3 am. Wasn't sleepy. Went for a cup of coffee. Was real nice of this pretty dame to give me company. Makes me laugh when I think about my initial attempts about building up the 'other CV' :D

ps: pitstops for the day - insurance, heathcare IT conultancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment