Days 25,26,27: 15th-17th July, 2009

Phew!! Three days to make this post. Past 2 days I have missed making the post coz I used to fall asleep. Actually it is not that I slept very early, but the intensity with which sleep suddenly used to hit me was surprising. Day before yesterday went to lie on my bed for a couple of secs and dozed off with the tubelight on. Yesterday, I was holding the laptop on my lap (obvious :-p) and was to update the blog... but I suddenly felt so sleepy that my head started swinging and within 10 secs I had put the laptop away on the table and gone off to sleep. Today I am making this post at 3.15 in the morning - thanks to a nice 4 and half hour snooze in the afternoon.

A whole lot of BIO(Behaviour in Organisations - **yawnnnn**) in the past 2 days. Had a presentation yesterday so spent the day before preparing for that. Fortunately the presentation went off pretty well. I gave a decent intro. Atleast that's what people said. Then again had to submit some proposal for the BIO project. So some more of the subject yesterday evening :-S .

We had a placecom meet in the evening yesterday. Boy, placecom is placecom! I am sure anybody who is/has been in a B-school realises the importance of the placement committee. The huge attendance for every PCom session only affirms the fact that B-school is majorly (read completely) about placements.

Attended a session by Mr. Anand Halve yesterday... a slightly arbit ('cool' lingo for arbitary :-p) session on marketing+branding+enterpreneurship but it was nevertheless interesting.

Today's lectures were sleepy. Fatally sleepy in the sense that they were as inevitable as death. And not just for me, it was endemic in nature. Everyone in the class was dozing off. I slept off in the break making good use of two seats. In the lecture that followed, one guy in my class gave his attendance, and in 5 min, totally slept off lying on 2 seats :D.

Anyways, don't remember anything else much now. Hectic week ahead. 4 quizzes AND a couple of project reports AND a couple of assignments AND committee tasks. I could have broken this down further and create a bigger effect but then I will run the risk of scaring myself :-p . So anyways, adios for now.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment