Day 13: 3rd July, 2009

Yuccckkkkkyyyyy start to the day. All toilets on my floor were ... ahem ... un-usable! The entrance test really must also include such basic questions on personal and social hygiene!

Had an extra MANAC class in the morning. Then 2 more classes - economics and BIO. Need to take some online 'who-am-I' type test for the subject. I am a little curious to know the results it will yield. At another level, these kinds of tests are basically a form of 'scientific study v/s intuition'. I always wonder - even if you 'know' something, but your intuition said something else - which one will you eventually stick to? Personally, I feel people will tend to stick to their intuition - simply because it 'feels' more 'trustworthy' to the self.

Came to my room and slept off in the afternoon today as well. This is a little strange. I am really not sleeping very late at night. But afternoon sleep is a new phenomenon that is taking place here. Not a very welcome change!

Went for a walk at 1am (it is 3am as I write this post :-p) with a couple of hostel mates. Amazing weather. A slight drizzle. Had hot hot maggi at the night mess :D. Nice end to the day :)

PS: Learnt the story of room #506 on the 13th day. Co-incidence? Spooky!

2 comments:

Neeraj said...

dude.... wat is the story of room 506... plz specify that too..

TWISTED said...

:D yeah me2 interested :D ........ hehe it seems u r goin on d lines of fivepoint someone :D

Post a Comment