Day 31: 21st July, 2009

As expected, the ordeal has sustained even today. Am making this post at 4.45 am :-p . The good thing though is that I am not too sleepy or even sleep-deprived at this point of time. I don't mind this kind of pattern where I can work a little more when required and doze off during weekends.

One great thing about IIM L is the library. Very well stocked, even with respect to lots of journals and periodicals (so people say). But for me, and I would confidently say many others, the draw is: Air Conditioned - 24/7 :-D :-D . That is actually the USP. Provides a nice relaxed atmosphere in contrast to the rooms. Lots of people get their lappies to the library or Computer Center (24/7 AC here as well) and watch movies :-D . Hope to find time for that soon!

As I always say, the best thing about being in such an institute is the type of people you meet. I was just coming upstairs to my room when I met a senior on my way. Had a small conversation with him - but it was a really interesting and fruitful conversation. These are times when your perspective widens (aah.. the management jargon bug has bit me!) and you learn things that are beyond any books.

Anyways, today I bunked my first lec here, thanks to sleeping late yesterday. When I went for breakfast, found that majority of the class had skipped the lecture - something like - 'oh... even you didn't go?!' :-)

1 comments:

Jay said...

lecture bunking chalu...thats so typical of you....however i am surprised..that it took you so long to get to your merrier ways!

Post a Comment