Day 15: 5th July, 2009

I thought I woke up earlier than yesterday. Then I checked the time - 11.40! :-O . Unbelievable.

Post lunch, tried to study LAM a bit. Only noteworthy achievement was that I didn't fall asleep while reading it; but unfortunately could not read more than 6-8 pages (3 cases) in that stretch.

Today evening we had Parichay '09. Parichay is a sort of freshers' platform where people with talent to do something go on stage and people (like me) with talent to watch and appreciate sit in the audience. Well, what do I say about the performances - I could hardly hear anything! A bunch of seniors had assembled with one objective - to make noise and disturb the PGP1 students - must be a kind of tradition. Probably a hidden lesson there is to anticipate your audience... all the performances were scripted keeping in mind some sober faculty and students, but this must have been a helL (pun intended) of a surprise! :D. Some of the remarks from the seniors were fun though. But I daresay all the performers would disagree :-p.

Had an interview with Team SynapsE at 01:00 hrs. The interview was mostly HR-ish in feel, so that is good :D. Now back to the hostel. Yet another lecture filled week. Yawnnnn!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment