Day 8: 28th June, 2009

Overtures happened today. Overtures - just a fancy term for introductions of the various committees on campus. Standard format actually; the various committee members coming up with a presentation on why they are the best and why we should join them. Poora Sunday nikal gaya.


BTW, forgot to describe the mess before. Since this post is short, let me do some chance pe dance. In this last week atleast, the mess has been quite ok. Infact it has surpassed expectations quite a bit. There is quite some variety and choice. And things are pretty much on time. I have started including corn flakes for breakfast everyday. Lunch/dinner often has aaloo and paneer, both of which I have no problem with. And yes, often they serve RASNA in the evening :D . And of course, we have the night mess, which remains open till 3 am, serving stuff like aaloo paratha, maggi, etc.


Also, CV w.r.t. the dames on campus still pretty empty. Not even on hi-hello terms yet :-( . Need to act. Fast. :-p


Classes formally starting from tomorrow. All the best to me :) .

2 comments:

Jay said...

Damn man... I cant believe you wrote this much!!

I mean it seems you are getting consistent at something...

I read your all the posts but am commenting only here...I am really looking forward to know more. It seems like you are exploring a lot many things...and hopefully learning even more things...

Nice to know that you have got used to food...breakfast...and all...khate peete reh...mota hoke aa...

mote se reminds me of MOTU....uska wellingkars ka kya scene hai..kuch khas idea nahi hai....but shall keep you posted....u keep blogging...i shall keep reading..

PS: Feels great to be the 1st 1 to comment on your blogs...I hope I am not the only 1 though..hehehe

Eventually you are from our project group...hehehe

Unknown said...

tan da dannnnn.... i m the 2nd one :P.... ( cha ! just missed it man !)

Blooody....eating paneer alone na ! saaaale...dekh lungi tujhe !..

Post a Comment