Day 39: 29th July, 2009

Yipee! Finally some respite from the crazy workload we had over the past 2-3 days. A period involving umpteen quizzes, presentations and assignments. Good to know that we have nothing tomorrow. AND as a bonus lecture starts only at 10.15. So, basically, yipee!

Another yipee moment today was dinner - pizza from dominoes! They had set up a counter right inside the mess. If the trail is successful (yess!) they may well setup an in-campus store! Hope that happens.

nways, veyr very sleepy and won'twat ta! [:d]

update :
Before the readers get confused, let me make some clarification. Am making this update in the evening after reading my own post. Honestly, only now I realise how sleepy I was when I made this post. I am just not able to figure out what I meant with my last sentence... I mean.. "won'twat ta! [:d]" ... how do you make any sense of that?! :D ... numerous spelling mistakes - veyr, trail, nways -hahaha... the kind of stuff found in my notebook after a sleepy lecture!

2 comments:

Meshed said...

LOLOLOLOL the last line was tooooo good.....and u claim to be a teetotaler ;)

electricstorm said...

LOL! uss din i was sloshed re :p

Post a Comment