Day 21: 11th July, 2009

I have never slept till so late ever before in my life with such alarming regularity. It is the third weekend on campus and again I got up only at 11.30. Very very lazy day. Worked on the Manfest task for some more time. 'Some time' went till the evening. And then... slept again!

Am anticipating a heavy next week in terms of assignments and quizzes; but being caught up in these tasks and stuff, studies are just not happening. Just when I packed my books to head to Gyanoday (AC + less distractions), got called for a volleyball match :D ... what can I do if fate does not wish me to study?

Two parties today. One was a known one - from a birthday celebrating friend. We ordered pizzas, really nice change. Then came back to my hostel and realised we also had a hostel party! Our first one! It was nice... atleast now I will have a better idea of people when I bump into them in the corridoors. H sixxxxxxxx H six!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment