Day 36: 26th July, 2009

I am not alone in my room! :-O . Not referring to the ghosts the Sixth Sense way. No no, don't even think about that you dirty minds. I was actually referring to all the insects living with me. Among them all, I was under the assumption that there was only one big lizard and another small lizard in my room, until today noon. There it was.. my 4 legged wall hugging room-mate stuck up somewhere. As I gave him a mutual lets-mind-our-own-business smile and opened my cupboard, out of nowhere, another darn lizard comes out! :-O I never knew the existence of this other one! Should have applied my mind a little... afterall... where did the small lizard come from? ;-) .. hehehehe!

Anyways, today IIM Lucknow celebrated its 25th year. We are actually a little special and privileged to be the Silver Jubilee batch of this institute and that is something no one can ever take away from us :-) . Quite a milestone today for the institute.

Today was a nice day w.r.t. food. Went out for lunch with a senior. Had come out of the insti campus after almost 3 weeks! :-O .. Had bhajji in the evening for snacks. We had a Gala Dinner tonight. Had rasmalai as a dessert :-D . I GORGED on it - only 5 pieces but it was much higher than the average. Wish we had CG for that :-p .

Apart from that, the usual - some more committee tasks, some more presentations, some more assignments ... B-school life goes on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment