Day 407: 29th Oct, 2010

Finally a liaison stint. 

Even as I came back to my room after trying to make an attempt to motivate a few known juniors; asking them to not get flustered, I and TG had an appointment with a couple of other people on the various infrastructure costs  at INDEX. (Don't have any plans to change our vendor immediately, but just to slightly stay aware of any better facilities available / the present market rates.) Just then, TG got a call asking him to come down immediately as a liaison. No sooner had he kept the call did I get one asking me to be the other liaison for the same company! :D . (Btw, these are times when it is max useful that all of us stay together. Immediately had Pachpan & Kisaan to take the discussion forward.)

The liaison stint itself was pretty hectic! Almost a 7 hour process, eventually resulting in just 2 offers (Jack n Jill) :-S . The worst part of it all - my usual complaint - formal shoes! I wish I had a temporary extra set of feet that I could wear just with these formal shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment