Day 382: 4th Oct, 2010

I sometimes amaze myself. Today was one of those days. What else can explain still managing to wake up at 8.20am and attending the class, and not sleeping a wink in it?

20 min after the class, I realized I was under the influence of what I would like to call 'The Tubelight Effect'. My pride at being neither sleepy nor feeling any pain suddenly took a massive beating. As soon as I came back to my room, an extreme state of drowsiness and body ache took over me and there I lay temporarily dead for another couple of hours.

I did manage to wake up again, in time for a quick lunch before I attended my remaining classes of the day. However, this time I could neither shake off the drowsiness nor the stiffness in my body. I desperately need to overcome this shortcoming of not being able to sleep in anything that is a not-comfortable state, like travelling, lectures etc. Can't maximize available time :-p

Anyways, guess I'll take off a little early today. Sayonara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment